- Users of https://skinvest.care/ should read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using the website and services offered by ‘https://skinvest.care”. This document sets forth the binding terms and conditions for use of this website at and all products & services provided by ‘Skinvest’ and other materials or services on the site.
- In order to use the website belonging to skinvest.care it is agreed upon by the user and the provider of the services that you have accepted the terms and conditions given.
- Skinvest reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You are therefore advised to read these terms and conditions carefully every time before placing the order and making any payment.
Name, contact information including email address, phone number is required to authenticate the user placing the order at the Skinvest’s end. No information will be shared with any other user or for any marketing purposes from Skinvest.
By placing an order for the Products through the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this T&C. The Products described on the Website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products, or samples thereof, you receive from us unless agreed otherwise. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any Products to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our T&C.
Skinvest may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any of the Products at any time, without any notice or liability. You acknowledge that the price payable in connection with the Product or any service, may be subject to change, without notice or liability.
We have made every effort to display the color of the products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate. The products put up on the site conform to the specifications given to us by the Skinvest.
- Price & Payment
Except where noted otherwise, the price list displayed for products on our website is in INR (Indian rupees) and represents the full price of the product including the taxes.
If you wish to purchase products or use certain services described on the Site, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide to us will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any other user of your Account and/or any credit card or other payment mechanism issued to you, including without limitation any applicable taxes and shipping, handling and processing charges, if any, relating to such purchases and transactions. We will charge your credit card when the item you purchased is shipped. Credit card orders shipped to a location other than your billing address may require additional verification.
With respect to items ordered on the Skinvest.care, we charge your credit/ debit card before your order has been finally approved as per terms provided by the Skinvest.
The Payments for the Products available on the Website may be made in the following ways:
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI, QR, PayPal and reward points.
- Cash on Delivery.
- Shipping Policy
Skinvest strives to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, our shipping estimates are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by you within a specific period. The amount of time it takes for you to receive a product will depend on how long it takes us to process your order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the order to you once it is shipped.
Standard Delivery: (3-7 Business Days)
- Orders are typically delivered within 3 – 7 business days. Actual delivery time depends on shipping distance and may vary.
- Delivery to some remote addresses may require up to 2 additional days.
Return & Refund Policy
Defective, damaged or incorrect items:
- If you received a damaged or defective item from us, or the wrong item was shipped to you, you will not be responsible for return shipping charges, and Skinvest will not charge any restocking or other fee in connection with the return. In addition, you will receive a full refund for the item, as described in our Refund Procedures.
- To obtain a refund, the item must be returned to us, unopened (unless the item was received by you in a defective or damaged condition) and in its original packaging, with all accessories, within 15 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you. You must also follow the Return Procedures specified below.
- Skinvest cannot accept items back that have been opened or used unless the item was received by you in a damaged or defective condition.
Rightly delivered and undamaged items:
- For all returns other than damaged, defective or incorrectly-shipped items (see above), you will be responsible for the shipping charges to return the item(s).
- To obtain your refund, the item must be returned to us, unopened and in its original packaging, with all accessories, within 15 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you. You must also follow the Return Procedures specified below.
- Customer Service will provide you with a return label, which you will be required to print and affix to the package (if eligible).
- Securely pack the item(s) you are returning and include a copy of your original packing slip in an appropriately sized box.
- After we receive, inspect and process your return, a refund will be issued in accordance with our Refund Procedures below.
If you are eligible to attain refund in connection with the return, the following condition must apply :
- Your refund will be in the form of payment used for the purchase.
- The amount refunded will be the purchase price paid by you for the returned item (which reflects the amount of any discounts, promotions or coupons that you received), including sales tax charged with respect to the item, as applicable.
- Credits will be issued after Skinvest receives, inspects and processes your return. Please allow time for the returned item to be delivered to us, for us to inspect and process the return, and for the credit card issuer to credit your account. Your credit card company determines when the credit will be reflected in your statement. It may take one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account.